21st of July 2020 — Data Essential today announced that it has successfully achieved the Cloud Native VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Data Essential is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Achieving a Cloud Native VMware Master Services Competency was a priority for us,” said Jonathan Basse, CTO and founder of Data Essential. “This achievement helps Data Essential support its strategy around helping customers with their application and digital transformation initiatives.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize Data Essential for achieving the Cloud Native Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Data Essential are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Richard Steeves, Senior Director, Worldwide Partner Programs, VMware. “We value Data Essential as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About Data Essential
Data Essential is a LINKBYNET Company.
At Data Essential, our mission is to enable customers to build a new class of applications, leveraging big and fast data, and native cloud infrastructure. We strongly believe that making complex data analytics open for every enterprise will make our life better by bringing more smart products and innovative services.
We are a startup sourced by a mature team that delivers enablement, integration and support to help our customers succeed with their 3rd Platform projects:
- Big Data & Analytics
- Modern Data Architecture
- Native Cloud Infrastructure
Data Essential also provides fully managed platforms, delivering instant access to production-ready solutions from our technology portfolio. In partnership with local infrastructure provider(s), we deliver compute, network and software stack configured for performance, reliability and security. It easily scales to meet your needs while enabling to focus on your business.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Jonathan Basse – Sales@data-essential.com
Matthieu Demoor – email@example.com