Our difference: A commitment to achieving results!
LINKBYNET employs more than 400 technical experts spread over four continents. We promise to guarantee the optimization of your applications and infrastructure by recommending technologies that are best suited to your requirements. Our teams are involved on a 24/7 basis to ensure the continuity of your operations and services, for the entire data value chain.
360° facilities management services
Our experts provide full service for the management of platforms entrusted to us by our clients. From the hardware layer to managing business applications, our teams are involved in all areas.
- Supervision of the entire infrastructure (event management, graphic analysis, etc.)
- Operation (OS and application incident management, patch management, load distribution, compliance, etc.)
- Consultation and governance (management and provision of support for the project, operational and technical committees, etc.)
- Consultation and governance (management and provision of support for the project, operational and technical committees, etc.))
Our service commitments
Our service commitment policy (SLA – Service Level Agreement) is clear and contractual.
Each of our service commitments is carefully planned and failure to meet them incurs financial penalties. Two categories of commitment are generally covered in the SLA:
• Those pertaining to the availability and performance of the infrastructure used;
• Those pertaining to the reliability and quality of our services.
Here are a few examples of our commitments.
• Rate of availability
• Intervention Time Guarantee (ITG)
• Guaranteed Restoration Time (GRT), also referred to as MIT – (Maximum Interruption Time)
• MDT (Maximum Data Loss Time)
In addition to the SLAs, it is important to define key performance indicators (KPIs) which allow us to monitor the availability, security and quality of the managed applications.